Saturday, August 13, 2011

One Woman Show

Hi folks! I just wanted to remind you all...or maybe you're not even aware of it, but Bellaroma is a one woman show. I do it all. Lol! So please, I just want to ask for your patience. I do work another full time job M-F. I LOVE making my own natural skincare products!...however, it can get very, very busy. If I decide to go to one of  my nieces or nephews sports games one day, or if I am out of town or a little under the weather, please ensure, I will always send an email if your package does not get out right away. I do try my very best to provide quick order processing and shipment. I understand some of you can get a bit anxious as your orders are gifts, so please bear with me. I usually make a rough estimate of about 2-3 days for processing and about 5-7 days to receive your package depending on where you live. Thank you all so very much! You guys are the greatest!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment