Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS ARE HERE!!!





















We are soooooo excited! The time is here! Our products are headed to the Emmy Awards Gift Lounge in 3 days!!!! I hope to get live coverage from The Artisan Group so I can give you all updates on how it goes! Stay tuned and watch the red carpet! Sometimes they air clips of the gift lounge during that time. The products we have inside of the celebrity and press swag bags are: Grapeseed Banana Facial Scrubs, Coconut Cardamom Facial Scrubs, Yogurt & E Creamy Facial Cleansers and Crushed Kelp & Chamomile Facial Scrubs! Weeeeeeeeee!!!

10 comments:

  1. So excited!!!
    Oh, and I used your Neem & Oat Facial Mask last night. I LOVE the smell of the Grapeseed Banana Facial Scrub. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I'm thrilled for you!! You know they're all going to love your products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, so exciting! I know they are going to love all your yummy products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo exciting, isn't it? I didn't realize that we could actually get a glimpse of the gift lounge, I'll definitely be watching the red carpet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For Sure! they are going to love all your yummy products!
    Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete